Monday, September 26, 2011

Week o' parties

YOU GUYS: How to Make it in America is throwing two late night happy hours (10-11p and 12-1a) with free Hendrick's Gin and free Hudson Whiskey every day this week (M-F). These will be good. Tonight from 10-11p free Hendrick's Gin at The Stanton Social (swank) and 12-1a free Hudson Whiskey at Gallery Bar (with DJ Ali Shaheed of A Tribe Called Quest). My Free Concert has the full line up and Facebook links for each event (I recommend RSVP-ing). 


One more thing: if you RSVP'd to and/or attended the Brooklyn Magazine launch party at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, a free pass to the Chile Pepper Festival this Saturday (10.1) should have arrived in your inbox. I'd post my ticket for all of you, but it says they'll be checking names at the door, so I don't think it would help. These normally run $15, and while I'm not exactly sure what admission includes, there will be lots of music and free samples of sauces and chocolate. Plus, you get to hang out in the Botanical Gardens again. Pretty! 

No comments :

Post a Comment