Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eating Your Spirit Animal

"Do I have to kill my spirit animal myself?

As a general rule, yes, at Joe’s Spirited Spirit Animal Hunt you have to kill your spirit animal yourself. In extreme circumstances, a soul mate (you must provide three tickets stubs of concerts you’ve attended together) can assist you in killing your spirit animal. This can be done by acting as a decoy so you can sneak up on your spirit animal, or by filming the killing so it can be put on YouTube. But it’s not really fair to the spirit animal if it gets ganged up on."


Go to McSweeney's now and read the rest of Sam Burnett's funny and out of left field piece, "Eating Your Spirit Animal: An FAQ." My laughter was partially that of the hysterical variety because it reminded me of dæmons in The Golden Compass. The dead fish! I just ruined it for you, didn't I?

No comments :

Post a Comment