Thursday, August 11, 2011

Did you just say, 'hello'?

No I said, ''ello,' but that's close enough.

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. It's going to be a hit-list of sorts, where I document hitting restaurants, bars, exhibits, theatre, concerts, etc. on my to-do/eat/see list. I'll add tips on doing these things free or cheaply. To interest those not in the New York area/underwhelmed by vicarious living, it'll also be a hit-list in a second, still non-homicidal sense--articles, music, and internet ephemera I think are worth noting. Let's see how this goes (friendly advice is welcome).

- Nora

post script: a cookie to those who get the reference of the title of this post.


post post script: the first piece of advice that would be appreciated--is there a way to automatically make my paragraph breaks smaller without going into "edit HTML"?


No comments :

Post a Comment