Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Just Want My Pants Back, Reality Bounce, and more

1) The second installment of the I Just Want My Pants Back parties sounds pretty great: Chris Keating (Yeasayer) will DJ, and there will be live performances by Violens and Headless Horseman. Plus free Reyka Vodka and Tiger Beer. Thursday 1.19, 8p, at Public Assembly (70 N. 6th Street)--grab free tickets on the Eventbrite page.



2) Reality Bounce at Sway (305 Spring Street) on Thursday 1.19, free Pyrat Rum hurricanes 10:30-11:30p. Normally I wouldn't post a mere 1 hour open bar unless the party/music itself seemed worthwhile on its own, but guys, free hurricanes! How douchetacular! [via My Open Bar]

3) The Cat Face Party, 1.20, 10p, at Public Assembly Loft (70 N. 6th Street). "$3 with a cat face on your face $20 with no cat face on your face". Word. [via The Print Up]

4) The Block Party on Tuesday 1.24 at Free Candy (905 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn), doors at 7p. Not going to lie, I got excited because I thought there would be free candy, unaware that this is the name of a venue. Anyway, not sure how this will pan out, but looks like there'll be loads of DJs, live performances, and free Brooklyn Brewery beer. Free with RSVP.

No comments :

Post a Comment